Junior Office Administrator
Permanent, Full time
About Elkstone Private
Elkstone Private is a Multi-Family Office managing the wealth of its principals, with a focus on Real Estate, Venture and Alternatives, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, which provides both, access to co-investing in our principals’ investment portfolios and wealth management services to many of Ireland’s entrepreneurs and High Net Worth Individuals.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Junior Office Administrator to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic self-starter, looking to enhance his/her career within Ireland’s leading Multi-Family Office group. The role will report to the Office Manager and provide administrative and desktop support to all verticals.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st / 2nd level Service Desk support both onsite / remotely;
- Monitoring Service Desk Queue;
- Installation, Configuration and Support of PCs, running Windows 10;
- Troubleshooting both hardware /software/ network connectivity issues on PCs/Printers;
- Management of Assets (PCs, Laptops & Mobile Phones);
- Assisting with all administrative activities and project related requirements as needed:
- General administrative duties in support to various projects may include management of
company file system, archiving/retrieving, photocopying, binding, typing, etc.
- Assisting the Office Manager with ad hoc administrative related tasks to include preparing
any relevant documentation for board meetings and any other relevant internal or external
meeting. The resource will act as ‘cover’ for the Office Manager during absences;
- Managing the office stationary and kitchen stock supply/ordering;
- Assisting with the administrative and IT related tasks of onboarding and offboarding of
new and existing team members as required, to include laptops and phone set up and
issuing new colleague ID cards, liaising with appropriate providers;
- Reception cover as required to include: ‘meet and greet’ of any external clients/visitors and
new colleagues, operate the Company’s switch phone number, answering and directing
calls as appropriate and follow up when required;
- Managing the Elkstone’s ‘general’ inbox for enquiries;
- Managing the internal meeting room bookings system;
- Managing the ‘Hot Desk Booking’ system as required;
- Managing post, couriers, and deliveries for/to the office.
Qualifications and experience:
At Elkstone, we welcome high achieving, self-starters from any degree or discipline, who clearly
demonstrate a passion for and drive towards personal excellence. Whilst it is not essential, relevant experience in a similar role acquired in a ‘shared serviced office’ type environment or a professional services environment would be considered an advantage.
The following list of qualifications and experience would be regarded as key requirements for this role:
- Candidates who hold an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline are
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ administrative and/or IT related desk support
experience in a shared services type environment, ideally;
- The ideal candidate should have extraordinary attention to detail and possess excellent
customer service related skills to deal with different people at different levels on a daily basis;
- Proven planning and organisational skills are a must;
- IT savvy with excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in all aspects of the
Microsoft Office suite;
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- It is an essential requirement of the role that the candidate is comfortable in taking
directions, follow up, and able to prioritise and multitask in a changing environment; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to maintain confidentiality and
discretion at all times is considered a must to excel in this role.
Please note that all candidates selected to commence the recruitment process will undergo an internal background screening process.
Please apply via LinkedIn or send your updated curriculum vitae to: email@example.com quoting the reference Elkstone – Junior Office Administrator, specifying your salary expectation and notice period. Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all candidates interested in working at Elkstone, however, only candidates who will be selected to commence our recruitment process will be contacted. Elkstone does not currently require any recruitment agency’s help with this recruitment process. Please do not forward any application/any detail of any candidate.
Elkstone is an equal opportunity employer.