Real Estate – Graduate Analyst
Permanent, Full time
Elkstone is Ireland’s leading Multi-Family Office group providing unique investment services to our Irish and international client base including Wealth Management, Venture, Real Estate opportunities and Alternative Finance solutions. Elkstone’s focus is to proactively assist our clients in selecting investment opportunities that are directly tailored to their individual needs.
Our portfolio of real estate investments spans a wide variety of properties including commercial,
residential, mixed use as well as land acquisition and development projects. Our typical asset profile includes high quality assets and off-market opportunities in prime and near prime locations in Ireland and internationally.
We are looking to recruit a Real Estate Analyst (Graduate) to join our Real Estate Team. This is an exciting opportunity for driven and enthusiastic self-starter, looking to enhance his/her career within Ireland’s leading Multi Family Office group. The ideal candidate is a skilled graduate analyst professional, with excellent understanding of the local real estate market and excellent numerical skills. Reporting to the Development Director he/she will assist the Real Estate Team in the management and development of existing and new real estate business. The successful candidate will also support the teams with structuring databases, communication and will ensure continuous monitoring of the Irish and European markets
Key tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain financial modelling including sensitivity analysis, IRR/Cash on Cash
calculations, joint venture and debt structuring;
- Undertake accurate and thorough research to support investment underwriting, assist with
the preparation of deal specific proposals to clients;
- Draft Deal Memos, Information Memoranda, Offer Letters and other documents, as required;
- Support senior members of the real estate team in preparing appraisals and reports for
- Analysis of the real estate investment market, collection and analysis of market data from
various international and local channels;
- Create and maintain internal reporting summaries;
- Ad-hoc analysis and support as required by wider real estate team and management; and
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
Qualifications and experience:
At Elkstone, we welcome high achieving, self-starters from any degree or discipline, who clearly
demonstrate a passion for and drive towards personal excellence. However, preferred Qualifications and Experience are listed below:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a business, mathematics or real estate related
- 1/2 year previous experience in a role which entails business analysis and financial
- Strong proven analytical, quantitative, and financial/excel modelling skills;
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and under own initiative;
- An energetic team player with a track record of professionalism and integrity with the
ability to engage constructively with colleagues;
- Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative and drive,
as well as work effectively as part of a team and take direction;
- Team player with excellent formal and informal communications skills. It is an
essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English,
both spoken and written;
- Strong writing and numerical analysis skills with excellent use Microsoft applications
such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word; and
- Pro-active/’can do’ attitude is an indispensable skill required for this role.
Please note that all candidates selected to commence the recruitment process will undergo an internal background screening process.
Please send your updated curriculum vitae to: email@example.com quoting the reference Elkstone – Real Estate Graduate Analyst 2022. Please state your notice period and salary expectation. Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all candidates interested in working at Elkstone, however, only candidates who will be selected to commence our recruitment process will be contacted. Elkstone does not currently require any recruitment agency’s help with this recruitment process. Please do not forward any application/any detail of any candidate.
Elkstone is an equal opportunity employer.